Friday, June 12, 2009

special force mania

Here I am again writing a new article after being silent for atleast five months.the reason is because I been busy in home servicing fixing computers and cellphones.And everytime I went home, my job is to cook for our dinner.yes that is now my daily routine being single.after cooking my schedule is to visit my girl every night at her home making sure that she's ok and she's away from those harmfull creature around their place.speaking of those addicts (lasinggo) and trippers (Maoy).

But here is the real reason why I'd become silent, SPECIAL FORCE this is an online game like counter strike.A war game doing some mission to level up.this game made me crazy not only me but also my brother.Everytime I sit down on my computer the only icon I click into my desktop is the special force icon.Now my level or my rank is a captain it so hard to level up specially when your not loading your account in here.But everytime I level up it brings me a lot of joy and happiness.It gives me another courage to go to the next level.



Suddenly, like every other game there are so many cheaters playing this game, that gives a lot of disappointments to those players who dont know the cheats and dont have the files for cheating.
but because of monthly patches this cheats is already gone.GONE? hopefully, but not for us with my brother,now we also have the file to cheat even it is already patched.An ISO file that needs a virtual cd rom drive to run.In next post I am going to write the step by step procedure of running the cheats, but before that you should register first to www.Mygame.com.ph to play the game.see you and enjoy the game.

No comments: